– Good Morning, Bryan; I am working on an indoor fiber optic wiring project for a large university interconnecting several buildings. Can you help me?
Good morning, of course, explain to me what you need to do.
– I need to connect 2 buildings with underground fiber; the idea is to provide internet connection and high-demand internal services; let me attach the diagram with the distances:
Excellent; I’m going to recommend our IC-RISER-A2-12C fiber. This model has 12 single-mode threads, more than enough for your needs and with room for future growth. Remember that you should never leave the infrastructures at a capacity limit.
– Perfect, Bryan; we will run the fiber through the main SITE located in building “A” which is the library. From there, I will send the 2 connections to buildings B and C. Remember, this is an educational institution, and the highest quality and security standards are required.
Don’t worry; our fiber optic cable complies with OFNR Riser/LSZH jacket and has a maximum tension of 600 N.
– What does that mean? Can you explain it to me?
Of course, it means: The fiber optic cable jacket complies with flammability rating UL 1666 (OFNR) or NFPA 262 (OFNP), low smoke, and zero halogens (LSZH). This standard is required in educational institutions, government, and other applications.
– Thank you, Bryan; send me the quote, please.
Certainly, you will receive your quote shortly in your email, have a great day.