Steps to create VLANs with per-user bandwidth limits using the Ruijie app:
1. Launch the app and make sure you are in the correct Project (In this example, the project is named Webinar).
2. Go to the Workspace / Advanced section. Scroll down until you find the VLAN Config option.
3. Inside VLAN Config, click on the Add button.
4. Next, name the SSID, specify the VLAN ID, and configure the IP Range, following the image for reference.
5. To complete the setup, enable the Bandwidth Limit per user option and define the upload and download limits.
6. Click “Save” and your VLAN with per-user bandwidth limits is now configured and ready to use.